We are Molo Tech Ltd (“we”, “our”, “us”) and operate under the name of Molo and MoloFinance.
We’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you have any questions about your personal information email us at email@example.com.
We’re registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under number ZA310806.
- Information submitted through our website - for example, when you sign up and provide details such as your name and address, or details we collect about how you use the website
- Details of your transactions with us, including any cards and accounts used
- Information which is tied to your usage or settings on your phone - for example, the mobile network you use, your IP address or operating system
- Information from any social network or online account that you share with us
- Help manage your account
- Track, analyse and improve the services we provide you and other customers
- Search your record at credit reference and fraud prevention agencies to check your identity and generate a credit assessment of you. Credit reference agencies will keep a record of our enquiries, which may also be used by other organisations with access. This may affect your ability to get credit.
- Prevent illegal activities like money-laundering and fraud
- Market and communicate our products and services and those of affiliated partners where we think these will be of interest to you. You can always unsubscribe from receiving these if you want to by email
- Make responsible lending decisions
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Anyone who works for us
- Any organisation which supports any of our products that you have
- Third parties that carry out advertising services for us
- Anyone who you give us explicit permission to share it with
- If we must disclose your personal data to comply with the law, or to enforce our Terms and Conditions or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
You have a right to access the personal data we hold about you, to delete your data, change and correct your data, or to obtain a copy of it. To do so please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We may charge you a small fee to cover our costs for providing this information.
- We won’t share identifiable personal data with third parties for their direct marketing unless you give us permission
- We will only keep your personal information for only as long as we need to. We’ll then delete it securely and safely
- There may be times when you give us sensitive information such as your racial origin or trade union membership. We’ll only use this information in strict accordance with the law
The data we collect from you may be transferred to and stored somewhere outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff outside the EEA who work for us or one of our suppliers.
Any material changes we make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page and, if appropriate, sent to you by email.