Wednesday, 25th October 2023: We are thrilled to launch our new Non-resident buy-to-let mortgages, unlocking investment opportunities for borrowers from around the world to secure a buy-to-let mortgage in England and Wales.
- 5-year tracker rates available from 6.99% and 2 and 5-year fixed rate deals available from 7.99%, with lending available up to 75% loan-to-value (LTV)
- Innovative 5-year switch product allows borrowers to move from a fixed-rate to tracker rate at any time during the loan period, taking advantage of any future reductions in the Bank of England rate
- Capital and interest and interest-only mortgages available for individuals and limited companies
- A wide range of specialist products, including New Builds, Investor Led, Holiday Let, Houses of Multiple Occupation (HMO), and Multi-unit Freehold Blocks (MUFB)
- Available to first-time borrowers and landlords in over 60 countries, including China, Hong Kong and Singapore, and across the European Union. No UK bank account required
Speaking about Non-Resident Buy-to-Let, Francesca Carlesi, CEO and Co-Founder of Molo says
“The UK property market continues to remain an appealing investment choice for global investors. Molo is delighted to be able to provide non-residents with access to competitive and flexible financing options through our innovative product range.
The introduction of our new non-resident buy-to-let product is a testament to our unwavering dedication to expanding possibilities and providing a seamless mortgage experience for all.”
About Molo Finance
Molo is an award-winning fintech startup that is transforming the mortgage industry as Europe’s only digitally native mortgage lender. Since it launched in 2018, Molo uses technology to deliver simpler and faster online mortgage lending – making homeownership easier for all.
Molo’s primary goal is to transform the broken mortgage market, moving away from cumbersome, inefficient, and slow processes, to fast, near real-time decisions. Since its launch, Molo has led change in the UK mortgage industry originating over £300m in online mortgage loans to date. Molo among others is backed by ColCap Financial Limited and has won several awards, including ‘Best Digital Mortgage Lender’ at the Fintech Awards and ‘Best Online Mortgage Lender’ at the Lending Awards.
In March 2023, ColCap Financial Limited, a leading Australian privately owned nonbank mortgage lender, acquired an 80% shareholding in Molo after the two companies entered a strategic partnership in 2022. This was a significant milestone in Molo’s history, strengthening Molo’s position in the market and opening up new possibilities for international growth and innovation.